Vision Development have just completed work on a contemporary two storey extension to the rear of a residential property in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. We completed the manufacture and erection of the extension including…
- Flat roof insulation and finish
- Installation of the blue/grey Cedral Weatherboard Cladding
- Cempanel render board to lower section
The cladding really gives the extension a modern and contemporary feel along with the acrylic render at the bottom which is a crisp ivory cream colour.
Before we started work the groundworks had been completed and the existing structure had been prepared to receive the extension.
The manufacture and build took only 2 weeks in total. Vision Development worked closely with the client and other building trades on site to ensure that the project ran smoothly. Our collaborative approach and our open panel timber frame solutions allow extensions such as this to be manufactured rapidly and cost effectively.
The advantages of our approach to extensions are…
- We fabricate the timber frame panels in our factory to minimise the amount of time on site and to allow greater flexibility in design.
- The extension can have almost any exterior finish including brick to blend with the existing building or a contrasting texture such as render board or cladding.
- We work closely with you and other building trades involved to ensure that the project is completed quickly and smoothly.
- In a matter of a very few weeks you are able to enjoy the full extent of the extra space you have created.
You can find out more at Timber Frame Extensions. If you would like a beautiful extension completed rapidly and cost effectively then get in touch with Vision Development by calling 0118 971 2181, by emailing us or by using our contact form to let us know your requirements.