Vision understands the importance of delivering new homes that are of high quality, meet with timescales, budgets and building regulatory requirements.
Vision boasts its own factory facility in Berkshire with the strictest of quality controls which guarantees both workmanship and materials. Our off-site manufacturing process eliminates delays due to adverse weather conditions and construction times are considerably reduced with the speedy installation process of our timber frame systems.
Having worked with many developers and builders on varying sizes of developments across the UK, Vision have successfully provided timber frame structures that have met with the exacting standards of schools, retirement flats, veterinary clinics, luxury apartments & residential housing developments. Below are a selection of the projects we’ve completed; you can see more in our blog articles about the builders and developers projects we have undertaken.
Key Benefits of Choosing Timber Frame
- VERSATILE – timber frame can be adapted to suit many different designs of housing.
- SPEEDY CONSTRUCTION – using timber frame for your construction will cut the overall build times by 30% – 50%. Whilst the groundworks are undertaken, the timber frame structure can be manufactured off-site in a factory-controlled environment which is then delivered and installed in-line with your build schedules providing a seamless construction process.
- CUT THE COSTS OF CONSTRUCTION – with quicker construction periods, this in turn considerably reduces the labour & site-related costs. Increased precision offered with the manufacture of the timber frame leaves little room for any unexpected remedial costs.
- LESS WASTAGE – only pay for the materials used in the manufacture of your timber frame.
- THERMALLY EFFICIENT – reduce the energy required to heat your home by around 35%. Timber frame homes warm up in a shorter period and stay warmer for longer, so need to continually heat your home.
- U VALUES – lower u values often exceeding building regulations/standards for new homes. Excellent EPC ratings offer an attractive selling point to buyers looking for a home with low running costs.
- BUILD IN ANY SEASON – timber frame is unaffected by adverse weather conditions. Manufactured indoors & can be installed on site in temperatures as low as -6 degrees.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – timber has the lowest energy consumption and the lowest carbon dioxide emissions. All timber used is renewable softwood timber, carefully sourced from PEFC certified Scandinavian forests.
- FIXED COSTS – Vision offer fixed and accurate pricing for our timber frame systems. Assisting with project budgeting and no hidden surprises or extras as the construction progresses.
Timber frame is a fully engineered, quality assured building method for which financing and mortgages are now readily available. If you need any further reasons why to choose timber frame, take a look at some of the beautiful homes we’ve built for our Clients and their personal testimonials of our services. Click on the images to see the blog article about the project. You can see more of our online reviews (including those on Google and Facebook) on our Reviews and Testimonials page.
Ardent New Homes is an independently owned development contractor with over 20 years combined experience in construction our reputation is important to us so we take time to do our due diligence when selecting products for our builds. We were fortunate to find Vision Development who fabricated a timber of the highest standard using quality modern manufacturing techniques, keeping to time schedule and budget which is of paramount importance for any developer. The timber frame has sped up the program of works and I am really pleased with the finished product. Thanks to the ‘Vision Team’, hope to do more business in the future.
Vision supplied and fitted 6 x timber frame houses for our latest development in Basingstoke. From start to finish they offered an exceptional service. The frames were erected on time and budget and importantly to a high standard. There was always someone at the end of the phone too. On top of that all the administration was done efficiently and we had no need to chase for compliance documentation. I would highly recommend them.
‘Red Oak Developments’ focus lies with delivering high quality homes in great locations. We build our homes to be energy-efficient and lasting sustainability lies at the heart of all that we do. This is why we were delighted to be introduced to Vision Development who met with our high standards
and provided exactly what we wanted on time and in budget, music to a developer’s ears.
I want to express our appreciation for the excellent product and services that Vision Development has delivered and we look forward to pairing with them again on future developments.
We used Vision Development for the construction of six houses and garages. Their conduct was professional from the start and throughout the work which was completed without problem on time and at a very reasonable price.
I would also like you to pass on our thanks to all associated with the manufacture delivery & installation of the Middle Brook Project. Despite Vision being appointed at an extremely late stage, they were able to deliver at short notice & erect the frame on a severely restricted access site , with a very experienced site team. The whole project was executed in an very professional manner and to a tight programme. The product supplied and installed was manufactured to a high standard and made use of high quality materials , and good workmanship. We will certainly be working with Vision again in the future!