Vision Development are just completing the build of a high quality, beautiful contemporary timber frame home near Newbury in Berkshire. We carried out the complete build from groundworks to timber frame completion.
As well as being stylish, quick to build and cost effective this new residential build is highly energy efficient which will reduce heating costs for the fortunate new owners. As well as the thermal insulation properties of timber frame construction, other energy efficiency features include…
- An air source heat pump to extract heat from the outside air (these pumps can extract heat from the air even when the temperature is as low as -15°C).
- A Mechanical Ventilation & Heat Recovery (MVHR) to improve ventilation and reduce heat loss from air that is circulated from the building.
- An added layer of insulation across the face of the timber frame throughout the whole house to reduce cold bridging.
The house has some stunning design features including…
- High quality wood and aluminium windows which have been powder coated and double glazed.
- A beautiful walnut staircase with glass balustrade and fibre optic lights in the risers.
- High quality Porcelanosa tiles throughout the luxury kitchen and bathrooms.
The owners are delighted with their new property as well as with the quality and efficiency of our work. If you would like a beautiful and energy efficient home then please contact us on 0118 971 2181, by email or by using our Contact Form.