This vacancy has now been filled. There will be further vacancies as we continue to expand and these will be posted online when they become available.
Due to increasing demand Vision Development is continuing to expand its timber frame manufacturing capability and has a vacancy in its Reading Factory. An enthusiastic candidate is required to assist in the manufacture of timber frame panels.
The duties of this role are…
- Cut and nail timbers to form panels for individual timber frame houses
- Staple insulation fabric to panels
- General workshop duties
The required skills are (although training will be given)…
- Ability to read drawings and measure accurately (essential)
- Ability to use wood cutting tools (chop saw, band saw and wall saw)
- Ability to use air powered tools (for example nail guns and staplers)
The ideal candidate would have a driving licence and a fork lift licence would be a plus.
The working week is 42½ hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday in our Beenham (RG7 5LT between Reading and Newbury) workshop. Punctuality and reliability are imperative as timber frame homes are built to very tight schedules.
Vision Development is a young but fast growing company with a hard working team promoting the company. As the company grows our team will develop with us.