If you want a brand new home then you should consider flat pack houses from Vision Development as the best and fastest way to get a cost effective and thermally efficient building.
What is a Flat Pack House?
A flat pack kit for your house is factory built and delivered to your site. Erection on site can be undertaken by us, your chosen builder or even yourself.
Our prefabricated Flat Pack Home kits are based upon our established and successful Closed Panel Timber Frame system (and you can find out more about Closed Panels in these articles). The kit will include…
- Timber frame panels with doors, windows, conduits etc already factory installed
- Cassettes for floor and roof
- Internal stud walls
We can also arrange and provide other components, such as external cladding and tiles, if required.
We provide a range of options for our flat pack houses…
- We can provide you with a flat pack house kit based upon one of our Timber Frame House Kits customised to your requirements
- We can manufacture a custom flat pack house kit built to your own design
- We can work with you to design and manufacture a flat pack house kit for your perfect home.
Advantages of Flat Pack Homes
If you want a new home you should consider one of our flat pack solutions because they are…
- Cost Effective – working out at 10% to 20% less than traditional building methods
- Fast to Build – it takes weeks rather than months and you rapidly have a weather proof shell so internal fittings can proceed whatever the weather
- Easy to Build – great for self build and DIY
- Energy Efficient – you will save money on heating because of the effective insulation and air tightness of our home kits
- Flexibility – the kit can be customised to meet your exact requirements