Vision Development is now using the Jackpad® System as foundations for some of our commercial timber frame buildings. Jackpad® is able to support timber frame buildings (as well as other types of modular construction) without the need for expensive and disruptive groundworks.
The advantages of using the Jackpad® system as a foundation for a timber frame building are…
- In most cases groundworks are not required saving time, cost and disruption
- Installation of the Jackpad® system for a foundation will often take only a day and can take place in any weather conditions
- The Jackpad® system is sustainable as it is made from 100% recycled materials
- The Jackpad® system is height adjustable, the steel adjuster and incremental packers enable the system to overcome fall of ground across the base of the building
- The Jackpad® system fully approved by LABC (Local Authority Building Control)
A number of Jackpads will be used to support a building. Each Jackpad consists of three elements…
- An adjuster which can be designed to suit any type of building
- A Jackpad 400 support block to spread the load
- One or more incremental packers to address fall in ground levels across the base
More details can be found at www.jackpad.co.uk.
The Jackpad® system is ideal for a range of timber frame construction solutions including…
- School Classrooms
- Garden Offices
- Cricket Pavilions and Club Houses
Please contact us to discuss whether your building needs can be met with timber frame construction and the Jackpad® foundation system.